The responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable:
- lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- lit. b) Processing of personal data for the performance of a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- lit. c) Processing of personal data to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable EU law or under any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is fully or partially applicable.
- lit. d) Processing of personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- lit. f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject prevail. Legitimate interests are, in particular, our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://"; to "https://"; and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of unlawful use.
Questions for the data protection officer