The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process - to the extent and insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable - personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 para. 1 DSGVO:
- lit. a) processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- lit. b) processing of personal data for the fulfillment of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- lit. c) processing of personal data to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of a country where the GDPR applies in whole or in part.
- lit. d) processing of personal data in order to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- lit. f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject override these. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://"; to "https://"; and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A combination of this data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
Questions for the data protection officer
Zug, Sept. 30, 2021